Monday to Saturday
8:00 AM to 12 noon
1:00 PM until 5:30 PM
9:00 AM to 1:00 PM
Congratulations on winning Best of the Beach again! I tell everyone in the neighborhood how awesome you are and that our dogs get wonderful care every time they stay with you.
Diane C, Myrtle Beach
We offer a warm, loving Home Away From Home for your dogs, featuring private kennels with indoor-outdoor runs, private “playtime” in fenced lawn area, and turn-down service at night – everything but the chocolate mint. A separate cat-condo room ensures quiet, calm lodging for your cats. We’ve been providing TLC to our guests since 1983.
Special diets and medications are no problem, but we’d like to know in advance so that we can provide the best care for your pet. We closely monitor our guests throughout the day. If you have any special concerns, Dr. Mary Matthes-Guilbeau and Dr. Jade Elizabeth Guilbeau provide veterinary care on-site.
Want that first “welcome home” hug to be spring-fresh? Request our spruce-up service to make sure your pets are smelling great and looking as good, or better, when they go home. Call us to ask for details.
For the protection of your pet, we require proof of vaccinations for all of our dog and cat guests. Dogs must be current on Rabies, DHLPP (distemper, hepatitis, leptospirosis, parainfluenza, parvovirus), and Bordetella. Cats must be current on Rabies and FVRCP (Feline Rhinotracheitis Virus, Calicivirus, Panleukopenia).
- Private kennels with indoor-outdoor runs
- Private “playtime” in fenced lawn area
- Special diets and medications are no problem
- Veterinarian on the premises
- Bring your pet’s own bedding or use ours
- Turn-down service at night (everything but the chocolate mint)
- Separate cat-condo room ensures a quiet, calm home away from home for your cat
- Let us know if you’d like us to bathe or groom your pet before checkout